If you need to help diagnosing and treating ear pain in the Effingham, Taylorville, and Litchfield areas, turn to the professionals at Central Illinois Urgent Care. We know how frustrating ear pain can be and are committed to diagnosing the source of your problem and providing treatment to help you overcome your discomfort. Rather than struggling to find time to visit your family physician or heading to the ER when you know it isn’t really an emergency, stop by our urgent care center at your convenience and receive the medical support you need when you need it most.
The first step toward treating ear pain is to diagnose the origin of the problem. At Central Illinois Urgent Care, our team can give you a thorough examination and determine why you are experiencing pain. Then, with this information, we can walk you through your treatment options and explain what you need to do to get your discomfort under control. In some cases, this might entail the use of medication – to address a bacterial ear infection, for example – while in other instances, at-home remedies like warm compresses or even gargling salt water can provide temporary relief.
Here are some other advantages of visiting Central Illinois Urgent Care to treat your lingering ear pain:
- We maintain extended business hours for your convenience, allowing you to stop by when you want rather than having to make an appointment with your family physician.
- Our urgent care center is open seven days a week, so if you feel under the weather on Saturday or Sunday you know you can turn to us.
- We have in-house lab work capabilities, allowing us to confirm the presence of infection.
- We prioritize offering affordable care and present a much more cost-effective alternative to visiting the emergency room in a non-emergency situation.
- No appointment is necessary to meet with a member of our team, although if you know when you’re going to visit, exactly, you can reserve your spot in line using ZipPASS®.
To learn more about how the team at Central Illinois Urgent Care can help manage your ear pain, contact us today. We gladly serve patients located in Effingham, Taylorville, and Litchfield areas, as well as the surrounding community.